brushes: one
fonts: one
pic&patterns: onetwo
hosts: onetwo
base code&designer: one
blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
Friday, August 21, 2009
;11:23 PM
ho ho ho
just ended my week 2 with a bout of studying. was studying for mohanty's module again! really really killed my braincells. But I kinda realised that studying for research wasn't that boring. The textbook actually brought up quite interesting stuff. But I sure am not looking forward to doing the research project even if it just involves writing the proposal.. But studying for malay was kinda fun, except that I still cna't seem to grasp the grammer concepts. but i really appreciated the foodie trip after that. sort of revived my brain cells for the soci module I have (erm.. no.. must) go through later on. haixxx
but i kinda realised what a world of difference it makes studying something that you enjoy and something taht you have totally no interest in. whether time crawls or flys all depends on the subject sitting in front of me.. haixxx
ok! video time! because i forgot what i wanted to blog about already. haha my stupid brain needs to study!