our CUTE little exco!

BBQ grill - and where;s my fish meat??

jesline's flower. she sacrificed her water bottle for the flowers. made a very nice decoration for out table too!

the almighty TWELVE chicken wings

coconut water! shoo all the calories to dear ! wahahha =X
DUH DUH DUH
my fav bubble tea shop! as introduced by Mr Law! whahaha
KOI KOI KOI
and people keep thinking I am talking about the Koi fish when i tok abt it! grrr

i should start a koi fanclub huh. haha
ps. i realise that blogging is kinda stress-relieving when you have tons of work to do. haha
got this line while I was looking through my previous posts. apparantly i copied this from a hong kong drama. nearly 1 year down the road, circumstances have changed, and i find it as true as ever. seems like another reminder to myself to treasure time and everything that I have now.
"whether it's the best of time, or the worse of times, its the only time we have got"