I've been thinking abt what yiwen has been saying about Expectations all these time. Nope, I haven’t spoken to her recently because of projects and stuff (speaking of that I have only 1 more to go!! Yay!!!). Her favorite phrase meaning something along the lines of many problems arise because there is a mismatch of expectations. Isn’t that so in many cases? Between people and in all sorts of situations. We expect the traffic light to turn red after it has turned orange, but if it doesn’t here comes a problem.
But many a times the problem doesn’t get solved after some light has been shed on each other’s expectations. So what if I know that what I’m expecting isn’t the same as someone else? it's easy to come to an agreement that our expectations of things differ. but what next? Do we tamper our expectations? Do we expect the other to do so? Will we still be happy after tampering out expectations? can we deal with that and live with that? i guess the answer doesn't always come easy
