
The 100th episode was heart-breaking and heart-wrenching. All the 99 episodes, I've never seen Supervisory Special Agent Aaron Hotchner drop a tear, not to mention cry. No, he's not void of emotions or numb to his job, rather he covers it well. Yet after 99 multiplied by 45mins of showtime, I watched Aaron Hotchner tear as his wife left her last words for him before she was brutally killed by a serial killer which also happens to be Hotch's arch enemy. Hotch's impressive. Even with knowledge of his wife's death, even as he sobbed his way into his house where his wife - now dead - and the killer were, he performed the duties of a FBI agent. That was impressive. The breakdown only came much later when most of the stuff was settled.
What a heart-wrenching 100th episode that was. I knew that was going to happen because I read the synposis from wiki already. But to see the it play out like that on screen? It's way too heart breaking. Especially Haley's last words.
I think I've found a show that's as good as Grey's Anatomy. And I hope to see the 200th and the 300th and the 400th of criminal minds. =)
i love sushi!