<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5684853102173503324?origin\x3dhttp://lynettelogy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=8387045" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Welcome!
My bloggy! LYNETTELOGY

Girl
LYNETTE
NUS-FASS Social Work
Loves
♥Japanese food <3
~Dear Dear & friends!(:
~Her Family (:
~SS501

wishes
i wish to have
Wishes
- Good Grades! (:
- $$$ (:
- Every1 to be by her side 4ever! (:

tags


friends
  • JoJo
  • Xinni
  • Yiwen
  • A Verlyn
  • Joy
  • Esther
  • SiYing
  • HuiYing
  • Lawsonn
  • Kim
  • Duck
  • Weini
  • Yisan
  • Er Gu
  • Pek

  • past
    January 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010
    June 2010
    August 2010
    January 2011
    February 2012

    credits
    brushes: one
    fonts: one
    pic&patterns: one two
    hosts: one two
    base code&designer: one
    blogskin best viewed in 1280x1024, Internet Explorer
    Sunday, May 2, 2010
    ;9:04 AM
    I spent the night in a twirl of weird dreams, probably a consequence of my 'thinking too much' these days. HAHA.
    I dreamt of the robo hamsters I have yet to get dying -yes dying! and the dead one from a few years back coming back to claim his cage. EERIE right?!! Haix, and it just seems everything I have been in contact with these few days keep talking about death. I was listening to the YES933 radio drama a few days back. The male lead had lost his gf to a car accident just before they got married. On friday, I spent the whole evening reading murder stories on Stomp while got me into a whole new bout of thinking about whether I still want to go to SPS to work. I don't have a nicer word than scums for murderers who murder human beings as if they're chickens. LOL On one hand, we see people crying and enduring so much pain over the lost of a loved one and on the other hand there are scams who claim people's lives as if they mean nothing?! In welfare econs we talked about economists using the persons total lifetime earning to put a value on the person's life. Others have criticized that to argue that lives are too valuable and important to attach any monetary value to it. I'll definitely support the latter argument. Hence I don't see why people kill (and you know most of the time you won't be able to get away with it especially in Singapore.), and over small little reasons such as because they want to get the husband out of the way so that their love affair can be legalised. Hello! there's something called divorce!! And it's scary when the murderer usually tends to be someone close to the victim such as the wife, the good friend, student.. etc... IT IS VERY VERY SCARY!!! How can someone actually have to heart to cause such pain and grieve to another person by taking away the life of his/her loved one??? I heard Yang JingYu cry over Ying Xuan, I watched Lucasi cry over the fact that her nearly lost his gf to an accident. No doubt these are only dramas which were created out of someone else's hands. Yet it reflects so much of the consequences of the end of one's life on the people around the victim. And I realised why I like touching dramas ytd, hahha. I spent half the day watching "Bai Quan Nu Wang" instead of studying! normally i would have screamed and start feeling guilty for not studying, but not this time. It was actually quite nice to watch things where love actually conquers all, where lives actually mean something for a change. I'm starting to think I'll be selective of clients in future. HAHA I'm sorry that I cannot be non-judgmental to all clients. I'm sorry I cannot understand despite how much I have tried, people who physically or sexually abuse others (and that other is usually their child or someone close to them). I don't understand how stress can lead to someone hitting another. I really really don't despite how many times it has been reiterated in the different modules. How can people look at kids who are vulnerable and obviously quite unable to protect themselves and NOT protect them but abuse them instead! There are times that I have wanted to lose my temper with my tuition kid before because he was being too naughty, but never has it crossed my mind to hit him. Even if he's my kid, NO. You hit the kid, leave a scar and probably ruin half his life too. wth...

    okok... this is a very critical semester for me as I decide whether to fight for my a honors degree and if not which area of work I actually want to go into. Probably why I've been thinking so much recently. I've narrowed my choices, but I don't like the fact the I'm having 2nd thoughts about certain things. I have always been a san fen zhong re du kind of person, and I really want to make sure that this is something I want or correction, I still want at least 5 years down the road.
    i love sushi!