2 weeks into my new job. THANK GOODNESS it is only a temp job. I'm still in search of a perm job.I shall reiterate, THANK GOODNESS IT IS ONLY A TEMP JOB. I CANNOT IMAGINE WORKING LIKE THAT FOR THE NEXT GOD KNOWS HOW MANY DECADES.
While the paper chase is over, I'm on to the job chase. Job applications, joining an association for the sake of getting a job (or about to join), reading up on various organizations, filling in resumes, looking through job postings. goodness gracious me. all that work that goes into finding a job. But that's all the effort that has to go in, in searching for a job i feel passionate about. And then next, is to pray hard that they will accept my application.
I am a people person. I will go crazy if I don't open that mouth of mine for more than lets say half an hour? haha. unless i'm watching dramas, whereby I suppose my brain is still interacting with the action on screen which enables my mouth to stay shut. haha. data, filing, arghh not my cup of tea, coffee or anything that goes into a cup. I know where I want to go, what I want to do. The question is only, specifically which one? and whether it will be a mutual selection.
i love sushi!